Tuesday, February 14, 2006

...boys, who needs 'em?...

that's right, i said it! who needs boys? I will have you know that I had a perfectly nive Valentine's Day, and that was no thanks to any boys! I got a card from my parents, with $20 to starbucks, fun little cards and candy, and lotion from friends at work. And then came home and had a fantabulous birthday celebration for a fantabulous friend of mine.

Now i'm not saying that I want to go a lifetime without a boy to share Valentine's Day with, but for now, I'm content, and very grateful for friends to share a day of love with.

So here's to my fantabulous friends (image: me raising my bottle of strawberry Crush), whom I love very much, all of you, you know who you are!

Super Duper: I love the Olympics.
Super Pooper: Life.

No comments :