Monday, March 06, 2006

...and the Academy Award goes to...

Last night I attended, for the first time, an official Oscars party. What made this party so unique was that we were to dress as one of the characters from a movie that had been nominated for an Oscar. At first I wasn't sure about this (since I had only seen 4 of the movies nominated), but ended up being really fun. Rebecca and I helped each other decide who we should each be. I decided to be a Geisha, obviously from "Memoirs of A Geisha", and she was the dead sexy blonde from King Kong. We both looked fahbulous. The only unfortunate thing about my costume was that there were 3 other Geishas there. And 2 of them had authentic Geisha costumes from Japan. All of a sudden my simple Oriental robe didn't look very convincing. Anyhow, it was a great and memorable evening. Here are some pics to give you an idea of some of the other "characters" that showed up.


Rebecca as the girl in King Kong and me as a Geisha!! Yeah, we're HOTTT!!!

Dressed like they were in "Hustle and Flow" In a word: Hilarious. Just think of the song "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp"!!! hahahaha

My dear friend, Rebecca, and I. Sorry she's upside down. Yeah, we're the sprinkles!

Super Duper: I'm going to the Rodeo on Wednesday, expect a report!

Super Pooper: I have a take home test due on Friday, yuck, who has time for this?

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

It's not everyday somebody calls me "dead hot"!