Tuesday, March 14, 2006

...apparently I'm "it"...

Far be it from me to be the one to not play along, so for what it's worth to ya, here's my part in this blogging game called tag.

Four Jobs I've Had:
Preschool Associate
Waitress at Tony Roma's
Student Worker in the FCS Dept (yea, shout out to my girls in FCS!!!)
Assistant Director of Preschool at Glorieta


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Girls Just Want to Have Fun!
Watcher In the Woods (haven't watched it in a long time, but loved it as a kid!)
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
BIG!!!


Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
GILMORE GIRLS!!!
Amazing Race
The Bachelor(ette)
Survivor (yeah, I know, noone watches it anymore, but I do!!!)


Four Places I've Been on Vacation: (this is really lame, I'm not much of a traveler)
Vacation, really, my family isn't the vacation type. We just meet where someone lives and shop.
I guess when I was a kid we did go to DisneyWorld. That's about it.
Now that I'm working I take "vacation" days to go home or to my sisters...lame, I know.
But NY is #1 on my destination list right now!


Four Favorite Dishes:
Parmessean Chicken
Fajitas (Jeff's in particular)
Steak
Digorno's pizza


Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Tallowood
Facebook
Blogs
WellsFargo


Four Places I'd Rather Be:
With Friends
On Vacation
In bed
Last semester of college...by far the best


Four Others I'd Like to Tag:
Liesal
Rebecca
Janelle

Mary Beth

Super Duper: It was a BEAUTIFUL day today!!!
Super Pooper: do I have to pick just one?

No comments :