Sunday, March 12, 2006

...random rant...

I don't mean for this to come across in a self pitting way, or to make you think that I have self esteem problems, really I don't. I'm perfectly content, but I just needed to say that I get sick of hearing how beautiful my sister is. I love her. I know she's beautiful. I know she's tiny and that guys find her attractive. But it gets old hearing, "wow, your sister's really pretty." I mean, you would think they would be smart enough to follow it up with, "ya'll look a lot alike." but no, it ends just with the fact that they think she's pretty. Okay, that's it, I just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

Super Duper: NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
Super Pooper: Have to work instead of going to school :(

3 comments :

Kristy said...

I think you are very pretty. Inside and out.

Janelle said...

I know you weren't looking for validation or self-esteem boosts, but I'm going to give you my thoughts anyway...
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! You are absolutely lovely on the outside AND inside! (and on top of it you have one of the most contagious laughs I've ever heard!)

Rebecca said...

WHATEV! You are all that AND a bag of chips! They probably said she was pretty, but wanted to say that you are HOTT! Kelly's great and all, but puhlease - she only wishes she was a sprinkle. She's probably too healthy to be a sprinkle. ;)