Thursday, April 06, 2006

...busy body...

I don't have much to say. Life is busy, but good. I wish life weren't always busy, you know? We fill our schedule, never having a minute to chill, to just be. Every block on the calendar is filled and we go go go. Don't get me wrong, I like keeping busy, can't stand toooo much time to myself, but between, work, school, meetings, Bible Studies, softball games, birthday celebrations, church on Sat & Sun, time to just "be" is slim. And the few minutes I do have to be at my apartment, I need to be studying for a test or writing a paper. Which also leaves my apartment in a perpetual state of dirtiness. Why is it that things get messy so easily? and so quickly? Things can be great one day and then the next day my apartment looks like a tornado hit!! Ah well, this is what we call life. I am hoping that after Camp Tallowood (mid June) things will calm down. Life will be simplified with no school work hanging over my head, and VBS will be over too!! Goal: to pass my classes and survive till VBS is over!!

Super Duper: my mom's coming tomorrow to clean my apt and stock my refrigerator!!
Super Pooper: test on Monday....blah

No comments :