Friday, April 21, 2006

...how to lose your mind in 10 days...

day 1 - VBS director's dinner (that I'm in charge of until my boss gets there late)

day 2 - BIG VBS training that I'm in charge of

Day 4 - 1 major exegetical paper due (10 pgs/10 sources) and 1 minor paper due, only 5 pages, but it's over millennial views, which I understand and have studied, but this book is a lil hard to understand...blah

Day 4/5 - Staff overnight retreat (very glad to be invited, but very, very bad timing, so much else I need to be doing that night!)

Day 8 - MAJOR Systematic Theology paper due (15 pages) on death of infants/age of accountability...tough stuff to deal with

Day 10 - Final in Systematic Theology

In the midst of all that I have normal work days and Saturday night church and Sundays too!!! I have resigned to a life of no social outings! Well, that's the next 10 days for me!! After that I plan to crawl into a hole and see how long it takes someone to notice that I'm missing...a long time I hope!!

Super Duper: set up yesterday for the training tomorrow morning, and it looks GREAT!!!
Super Pooper: missing my niece and nephews...its been too long!!!

2 comments :

Elaine said...

Go Kasey Go! You can do it!!!


Love you!!

Janelle said...

I can do all things through Christ!
You will make it! Keep up the hard work and you will succeed... to the glory of the Father!