Tuesday, May 16, 2006

...debriefing...girl talk...a great conversation...

Well, I'm not sure how many of you know, but for the past 9 months or so, Rebecca and I have had a standing date with Gilmore Girls at my apartment. Well now GG is all reruns, which is good, but not the same. So tonight we decided just to hang out. We had been watching a new restaurant called "Kabob & More" being built super close to my apartment and had wanted to try it out. So tonight was the night. We brought it back to my apartment and actually ate at the table, not on the floor in front of the TV. After choking down our strange "Mediterranean" cuisine (note: we will not be returning to Kabob & More), we looked at some of my new clothes from the previously mentioned shopping excursion. Then we just talked, about anything and everything. We haven't done that in a long while. It was so good, to just sit and not have the TV on, just chit chat, a lil debriefing as we like to call it! All in all, a great night with a great friend!

Super Duper: Our preschool intern got here today, she's super fun and I think it will be a great summer!
Super Pooper: I'm out of touch with a lot of really dear friends right now!! I've got to get better at this!

3 comments :

Kristy said...

Okay about GG...did i miss the season finale? Being on this storm is like being on mars. Let me know! Miss you!

claymonster said...

Somehow I have to wonder about the potential for a place named "Kabob & More", or any restaurant the name of which ends in "& More", or "'N' More", "jr." or "stuff".
Can you really have a fast-food Kabob? I suppose so, if you include the fair & festival favorite "sausage on a stick", but I digress.
You should have come to Fadi's with us on "Lanelle's Mystery Restaurant" Night -- they know how to do Mediterranean.
Well, leave it to me to ignore the larger message of your post and get hung up on the silly restaurant name... it's a gift, I suppose.

Rebecca said...

Kasey, You can't believe how long it's been since I've checked your blog - I've been quite remiss I'm afraid. But oh my, it did bring back fond memories of Kabob and More and forget what Clay says, it could have been a great new place. Just turns out it wasn't, but still, we had our dream. Watch out Moe's here we come! :)