Friday, May 12, 2006

...THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME...

I had a coupon to New York and Co. I thought it was for every $30 you spend, you get $15 off. I had 4 of these coupons. Meaning I could spend up to $120 and only have to pay $60. So that was my goal, only pay $60. So I tried on several things and finally decided on one skirt and top, one pair of Bermuda shorts and a top, matching flip flops, and 2 other good basic wrap shirts. There was a strapless black dress with lil white polka dots that I also really liked, but couldn't justify (I may have to go back for it though). Anyways, my total was $148. Anticipating getting $60 off, I was prepared to pay about $88 total. Well to my surprise, the lady gave me 66% off and I only had to pay $50 total!! For all those clothes!! I'm soooooooooooo pumped, fun new stuff for spring for sooooooooooooo cheap!! Yay, thank you Lord! Oh, did I mention that I thought I had lost the coupons, but that the Lord brought them to my attention this morning, and they would have expired this weekend! I'm so glad it all came together!

Super Duper: The end of a LONG week (work is stressful right now)!
Super Pooper: Only 3 weeks till VBS, and sooooooo much to do!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Your shopping trip totally excites me! I sure wish we had a NY and Co here in Waco! Maybe someday...