Wednesday, May 03, 2006

...to avoid breaking my own rule...

It has been almost a week since I posted, and you all know how I feel about that. I don't really have much to say. I finished seminary for the semester!!! Sooooooooooo excited about that. I almost don't know what to do with myself. Things are plenty busy at work though, which is fine. VBS is a month away and the intensity is settling in! As I said, I don't have a whole lot to say, but I am leaving tomorrow for 4 days in Corpus with my parents and Katy and her boys (Brady and Blake) are meeting us there!! Sooooooooo excited about that. I'll do a full update when I return! Hopefully with some pics! Till then, have a good weekend!

Super Duper: Made cornbread salad for the first time in along time!!! And I'm having leftovers for lunch tomorrow, we all know that it's better a day or two later!!
Super Pooper: I still have to pack tonight or in the morning!

3 comments :

Rebecca said...

To everyone who missed it - the cornbread salad was AMAZING! yum, yum, yum! Thanks Kase!

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to tell me about this cornbread salad! I've never heard of it before!

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to tell me about this cornbread salad! I've never heard of it before!