Tuesday, May 09, 2006

...this weekend...

since i promised an update from my weekend at home, I'll hit the highlights:

Thursday: got to Corpus around 7:00pm met my mom, dad, sister, and 2 nephews for dinner at Kikos!

Friday: got my nails refilled in the am with sister and took lil nephew. Big nephew went to school with my mom. We all met up for lunch. Then hung out at the house while the nephews napped. Took Brady to a Cinco de Mayo Carnival at my mom's school. He LOVED IT!! Then we did a lil shopping, then dinner at MY FAVE place in Corpus, POETS!!!

Saturday: got a pedicure, the boys got their pictures taken, (had to eat lunch at Luby's, I was NOT happy), shopped more, went home and hung out with the fam.

Sunday: went to church, lunch with Mamaw (she's kind of losing it mentally), ran to Wal-Mart, headed to the beach when the boys woke up from their naps. OH IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! They both loved it! We got some stellar pics, I'll try to add them later (I know, I always say that). Then back home where dad and Brady worked in the garden...soooooooooo cute!

Monday: helped get Katy and the boys on the road, then met up with Jana, Teddi and Jacci (I used to babysit for them, Jana has been a long time mentor for me) for lunch. Always good to catch up with old friends!!

Overall a VERY fun long weekend. Not necessarily relaxing, but things never are with my family! Brady is precious and sooooooooo sweet, and Blake is the biggest giggle box ever! I love them so and miss them already!

Super Duper: yesterday was my first Monday with no school!!! I can get used to this.

Super Pooper: VBS craze already!

No comments :