Thursday, June 29, 2006

...update...

well, i suppose i owe you an update. not a whole lot going on.

My mom and Kelly were here last weekend. As always, that was nice. We did some good shopping, the made me be officially fitted for a bra. Kelly said I was "popping out" (I know, this may be TMI, but since when am I shy? afterall, I told you all about the butt chapping...hahaha). So I went and was fitted. Let's just say I have not come to terms with my new size, but am pleased with the new fit!

Then this week my body had the nerve to go and get sick!! It wasn't fun, but I think I'm on my way to feeling better. It was really great, because my boss let me sleep in this morning and come in mid-morning!!! I really think that did me some good!

Tuesday night I had a group of girls over for GIRLS NIGHT! It was sooooo fun! I provided lettuce, meat and some other toppings and told the girls to bring anything else they wanted on it. They brought oranges, craisins, nuts, cheese, etc. IT WAS DE-LISH!!! Then we watched "A Cinderella Story" with Hillary Duff...soooooo cute!!! All in all a fun night!

Really that's about all that's been going on. I'm leaving sometime Sunday or Monday for some family time and then Thursday I'm taking Ashlyn and Brady to Kelly's in Arlington for the second annual AUNT'S WEEKEND!!! You can bet I'll be giving an update, with pictures!

Till then...

Super Duper: IT'S THE WEEKEND, and I'm not back in the office till July 10th!!!
Super Pooper: I guess that I'm still sickish, but other than that, life is good!

2 comments :

Janelle said...

New bra size huh? Must have felt weird to go get fitted... but I supposed it's better than wearing the wrong size!
YAY for holidays! Hope your days off are a blast... and I can't wait to hear about (& see pics) of Aunt's Weekend!

Anonymous said...

WHO could describe how UNshy you are? Not I!