Tuesday, July 25, 2006

...what makes a bad day bad?

today was just one of those days. I was easily earitable and found myself snapping at people who really didn't deserve it. I know I'm not the only one who gets like this. It's like you hear yourself over reacting, but you don't care, what ever the situation is, it's annoying you and you are going to let the person know. Seriously, I was out of control today. I just found myself being so frustrated with people and feeling underappreciated. Man, it was out of control. I really don't know what brought it on, but I haven't had a day like this in a super long time. The thing is, there wasn't any one thing that just made today horrible, but I sure managed to be in a "mood" today. All I know is that I don't want to have another day like this for a super long time, for ever if I can help it!

Super Duper: A super fun wedding this Saturday, and then a Kelly Clarkson concert that night!!!
Super Pooper: things seem to be just status quo

3 comments :

Janelle said...

were you "earitable" or "irritable?"
Just wondering... lol.
Sorry you're day didn't go so well, I've had those kind of days before too... make you feel miserable don't they? Just remember, we love you, even if you do get in "moods" every once in a while.

Jeff and Erin said...

hey love! it was great to see you at the wedding... and might I add that you were looking pretty hott!!! You went to the concert too?! SWEET! No wonder I couldn't find you later on...

mbh said...

kase - what's up with the lack of blogging lateley? I wanna hear about Kelly Clarkson...you know everyone wishes they could go to her show, even if they won't admit it.