Friday, August 11, 2006

...IOU...


That's right, I have become what I have always preached against, the infrequent blog updater!!! And for that, I must apologize! I am deeply full of sorrow for my neglect to the blog-o-sphere.

With that said, allow me to update you on 2 memorable nights I've had semi-recently. Two weeks ago tomorrow I went with a FAH-bulous group of girls to see Kelly Clarkson in concert. Now some of you may laugh, but I'm gonna have to tell you that it was straight up AWESOME!!! I met up with FUN FUN FUN girls from KXA days!!! (sorry for the over use of exclamation points, but it was soooo fun!) Anywho, KC is super super cute and really good in concert. She's sporting this new haircut, a little short bob, soo cute. Anyways, we had a really great time! Here are some pics!

This is Kelly, her hair wasn't quite like this, but she was happy and cute like this...

Me and 2 Sarah's soooo excited!!!

Group pic, waiting for Kelly to come out!

The other night that I wanted to tell you about was last night. All the young ministers and interns (we call ourselves the "Jr. Staff") went swing dancing last night!! IT WAS SOOOO FUN!! The first hour was a class where we learned simple steps, then an hour and a half of free dance! It was super fun! They made you dance with all different people, even ppl you didn't know...it's was cool though! We had a blast and made a great memory! I can't wait to go back! Yay for new experiences and branching out!!!

Super Duper: It's been an amazing summer!!!

Super Pooper: All the interns are leaving :(

1 comment :

Janelle said...

We want a new post!
We want a new post!
We want a new post!

(fists banging on the table in rhythm)

he he he... :)