Monday, September 04, 2006

...the past week...

I find it interesting that I post the shortest post I have ever posted (see previous post) and yet, I get the most comments I have gotten in over a month. Cracks me up. Apparently you people like short posts, which I rarely ever manage to have. I suppose I'm somewhat long winded.

Things aren't super exciting or anything, but I thought I'd update you. I've been sick for the past 6 days. It's not anything horrible, but I'm ready for it to go away and be done attacking my body.

Oh, I suppose I should mention that I started back to seminary last Monday. It was good. One of my profs is rather intense. Don't get me wrong, he's interesting and I will for sure learn a lot, but he doesn't kid around. On the other hand, my other prof is the exact opposite, super laid back. In fact he is a Christian comedian on the side, that should give you a hint at how serious he is(n't). But they should be a good balance for each other. I'm only one week in and am already reading every spare minute I've got. The good thing so far is that it's interesting reading, which is usually (but not always) the case with seminary.

The only other big thing right now is that they have demo'd A LOT of the church (all 1 story buildings that we moved out of a few months ago). It's super crazy to watch. Lots of people have been sad, but most are excited about what is to come in the next 2 years!!!

Well, today's Labor day and I've still got to figure out my plans. And before I get out of the house, I've got to do some cleaning, and, you guessed it, some reading for seminary.

Super Duper: No class or work today!
Super Pooper: The Bears lost yesterday :(

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

You've seriously got to be kidding me... "I'm only one week in and am already reading every spare minute I've got."

Janelle said...

hey! don't knock the long-winded posts...I like 'em. I always get a kick out of hearing about your drama! Sure keeps life interesting!
Love you girl!