Monday, October 23, 2006

...Baylor Homecoming 2006...

Let me just start by saying that I'm exhausted!!! Homecoming was a blast, but it totally zapped me!!! I'm gonna try and just hit the bullet points:
  • Common Ground with the lovely Lillian!!! A great combination! I love me some Common Grounds (it beats Starbucks and day of the week :)
  • Baylor Bookstore with Brian & Elaine! Soooo good to see them!!! Elaine & I got the same cute new "Sic 'Em Bears" shirt.
  • Met up with other friends at Rudy's for dinner...man, I had forgotten how yummy it is!!!
  • Headed to the bonfire. It was good. Mainly just because I got to see my Emily Belek!!! And meet the man in her life!! Yeah, I'm just about the only single girl left on the face of the earth!!!
  • Early Sat morning I headed to the parade (which was huge because NO ONE else in my family went this year!!!). Met up with Elaine, Brian, Leslie, Michael, Sarah, McCrady, Jen & others. I was soooo super glad I went. It's just such a fun Baylor tradition. Running into people, random "Sic 'em Bears", floats, bands, etc. Also saw tons of friends, met the man in Jae's life (I told you, I'm the only single girl left!)
  • Then met up with my sister for the Baylor game. We ran by the KXA tailgate before the game and had a great time catching up with old friends!!!
  • The game was soooooo hot!!! I had to get on the road so I left at the end of the 3rd quarter. Wouldn't you know that the bears decided to play in the 4th quarter and ended up winning the game! Good for them, sad for me since I left early!

All in all a great weekend to see friends and catch the Baylor Spirit. I'm a Baylor Bear at heart and proud to say it. C'mon guys, raise that hand in the air one more time....eeeeehhhhhhhhhh SIC 'EM BEARS!!!!

Super Duper: Turned in a major paper and took a mid term today!! So glad to be done with that!

Super Pooper: Not sure how good the paper was...

2 comments :

Janelle said...

you're so cute... yes, I did notice that the whole post was in Baylor colors! Ha ha!
Glad you had a good time. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Little,I wish I could've been there for Homecoming, my heart hurts because I wasn't there, and I didn't get to see you!! I miss you, and I sure could've used some Common Grounds.