Wednesday, January 03, 2007

...Home for the Holidays, 2006...

I'm too lazy to go into detail about all the events of my going home. Let's just say I was home for 11 days. It was great, for the most part. Of course there were some tense moments, but all in all it was good to be home and spend Christmas with the fam. All 11 of us where home for 5 days straight!!! In the midst of that 3 got the stomache bug, and we had a bridesmaids luncheon, rehersal dinner and wedding to attend!!! Here are some pics to recount the highlights.

Precious Ash & Bray on the slide in my parent's backyard!!!




Kelly & I before the wedding

The whole fam at the reception...too bad I look ridiculous!

Ash & Brady being adorable!!!

Super Duper: No school for 3 more weeks

Super Pooper: All my friends are out of town and I have nothing to do!!!

1 comment :

Kristy said...

I can't believe how big your niece/nephew have gotten!! I still remember watching Ash while we scrapbooked!