Wednesday, January 10, 2007

...exciting news...

this headline is a teaser! i'm not the one with exciting news...no, no, in fact things are quite status quo around here. rather, everyone else around me is full of "exciting news" let's see...i know 4 couples that got engaged over the holidays! and 2 girls at work are pregnant, oh, my sister's pregnant too!!! and don't even get me started on how many other couples are already engaged and how many weddings i have this spring/summer/fall!!! don't get me wrong, i'm uber excited for all of the previously mentioned ppl, but it's just out of control!!! seriously, i feel like everyone except for me has exciting news!!! i'm not married, i'm not pregnant, i'm not moving and i don't have a new job!

but maybe that's a good thing, huh? there's something to be said about being "settled" and not having to adjust or stress or whatever comes along with "exciting news".

No, really, i'm not complaining, I just thought I would vent, since I seemingly am living a rather boring, mundane life. Funny, I didn't realize or think my life was uneventful, until I heard everyone else's news...that'll bring you down! haha, i'm fine, really! Just wanted to throw myself a pitty party!

Super Duper: school doesn't start for 2 more weeks!
Super Pooper: the music minister at our church is leaving :(

No comments :