Wednesday, March 07, 2007

...approaching 10,000 hits!!!

take a gander at my "hits" counter. Let me know if you are the 10,000th hit on my blog!!!

Things going on:
  • tonight I was the moderator for a small group of youth for their Wed night gathering. Our topic to discuss was: Regret, Forgiveness & The Road Ahead! We had a rather good, crazy, thought provoking time!
  • tomorrow a group of us are filling the newly married singles minister's back porch with hundreds (close to 1500) balloons!
  • Friday night I'm having a random group of friends over to my apt for game night!
  • i need a good deal on a plane ticket from Houston to Louisville for Will & Kristi's wedding
  • no big plans for Spring Break - but i don't have class next week, woohoo!
  • but I am going to Temple for my nephew's 5th birthday party. It's pirate theme...I need to dress up, any quick, easy costume ideas?
  • my apartment is a DISASTER zone!!!
  • I need a haircut, oil change, car wash, go to the bank, go to the grocery, take clothes to the cleaners and no time to do it!
  • i have a ridiculous amount of weddings this year!!! working on Sundays limits how many I can actually go to :(

Ok, that's the gist of it. It's bedtime now! Check ya lata!

Super Duper: I'm getting a good chunk of change back on my taxes

Super Pooper: my whole family is going to be together in Corpus without me this weekend!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

So costume idea for pirate party....black guachos, black and white or red and white striped top, big red or black belt. Yes?

Oh and my soon-to-be last name is in this post, but with a different pronunciation. I found it amusing...but I'm on strong medications right now so anything is funny.

Elaine said...

costume idea: red pants, white top, wide black belt, big hoop earrings and an eye patch!! Hardee harrrrr...