Wednesday, March 21, 2007

...Arrrg Mateys...

This is a slightly delayed post, but here are a few pics of Brady's 5th birthday party - Pirate theme!! It was super duper fun! I would post more pix, but I left my camera at my sister's house and won't get it back til next week. Bummer, but my other sister sent a few pics, so this will have to tied you over.





Yes, we all dressed up! It was hilarious and adorable!


Brady, trying to look tough, and Ashlyn being the "Pirate Princess" (as she put it).


My precious Blakers. Who knew an 18 month old could be such an adorable pirate?

Super Duper: My lovely friend Kristi is in town for the weekend!

Super Pooper: I haven't started my assignment that is due next week for my weekend class in Ft. Worth! boooo

1 comment :

Elaine said...

they're gotten so big!!! I remember when you were waiting for them to be born...crazy! Cute!!!