Saturday, July 07, 2007

...just another update???

Maybe this is why Elaine's latest post doesn't have a title, the title box isn't working(so I just made my own title), bummer. anyways, I have this desire to tell you something different than just the latest details of life. I know, life anecdotes are good, and keep you informed, but I feel as though that's all I've posted lately.

waiting and patient

these are often words that I use when people ask me if I have met anyone, or am dating someone "special." Here's the deal, I really think I'm the type of person that would tell you if something like that happened in my life. If you are close enough to me, you'll know, I promise! I won't be able to shut up about it, most likely.

But for now, I do consider myself patient, and definitely waiting. I wouldn't say I'm eager, because I only want the right person at God's right timing, in fact, if He would just clue me in and say, "You will meet your husband in the next 5 years" I really think I would be content with knowing that. It doesn't have to be tomorrow (although if it were, that'd be okay too), but just knowing that it's out there, in my future, that'd be comforting. But I'm not counting on any divine revelation of that manner. I know I must trust in the Lord, and have faith that His timing is perfect. I guess we'll see how patient I am, and at what point I become impatient.

As much as I enjoy weddings, I do hope to get to plan my own some day ...

Super Duper: this may be the best yet Aunt's Weekend
Super Pooper: sometimes busy schedules make it hard to get together with friends

ps - I went to a store the other day and their sale was called a "super duper sale", and you just thought I had made that up!

1 comment :

Jeff and Erin said...

Kase, I admire your honesty and don't think you should label this 'venting'. =o)
Every single girl over 22 has been in the same place, but not all of us are able to show the same grace and patience that you are... I am sure you have your off days too, but I feel 100% confident that when you are married you will not regret this time or think any of it was 'wasted'. Praying for patience and peace for you!