Sunday, July 22, 2007

...daily events...

since I last posted...

Monday - went to hip hop (and got my butt kicked, but loved it!!!)

Tuesday - went to dinner with a dear college friend that is moving from Houston to Illinois :(

Wednesday - ditched out on Wed night activities and headed home to see my family in Corpus. One of my sisters (Katy), my 2 nephews and my niece were all at my parents house for the week.

Thursday - helped take care of my nephew, then my other sister and her husband came down to Corpus to surprise Ashlyn.

Friday - went to a little program for the end of "Music Kamp" that my mom was in charge of, and Ashlyn & Brady were in

Saturday - headed back to Houston, had dinner with friends after church!

Sunday - played volleyball in a league at HFBC!

sorry this post is lame, but that's life lately, I'll let you know if anything exciting comes along...

Super Duper: "Splash Day" is Thursday!!!
Super Pooper: It's supposed to rain on Thursday...booooo!!!!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

I'm glad you're in a v-ball league! Sounds really fun and should make for some interesting posts ( : Lets chat soon!