Monday, August 27, 2007

...a busy busy busy busy weekend...

every now and then the easiest way to fill you in on life is a day by day run down.

Thursday
3:00 - left work, headed to Waco
6:00 - met my sister, Kristy, and her kids at the mall, shopped, ate dinner
9:00 - went to Lillian's house to hang out, catch up!

Friday
10:00 - picked up Common Grounds on my way out of town to Ft. Worth!!!
12:00 - got to my weekend class, stayed for 4 of 6 hours
4:00 - my sister picked me up from class and we headed back down to Temple for our nephew, Blake's 2 yr old birthday party
6:00 - Birthday Party, with most of my family there!
9:00 - as we were about to leave, my sister said that Blake had one more present to open, it was a shirt that said "Big Brother"!!! she's prego with #3!!!
9:30 - drive back to Arlington
12:00am - get back to Arlington...exhausted!

Saturday
7:45 - wake up to get ready for class
9:00 - back to class for 7 hrs (with a lunch break)
3:30 - dismissed from class, head back to Houston!
7:30 - back in Houston in record time from Ft. Worth!!!
9:30 - in bed...I NEVER GO TO BED THIS EARLY!

Sunday
6:30 - up early to get ready for Promotion Sunday!!!
7:30 - headed to church for a rather looooooong chaotic morning
12:30 - finish up things at church, head to 1st for volleyball tournament!
1:30 - played (and lost) our last game for the season :( hung out and watched a few games afterwards
4:00 - back home to shower and get ready for church
6:00 - sat through the annual Acteens pageant
7:30 - hung out with friends
10:00 - home to hit the hay!

Today
8:00 - waking up at a decent hour!!! then head to work
12:00 - head to first class of the semester with prof that kicked my rear 2 years ago...to be honest, I was nervous!
4:00 - got out of class, ended up really enjoying it, had fun seeing people I hadn't seen all summer, and remembered how good the prof is, even if he's gonna rake me over the coals!
5:00 - home to chill for the night...MUCH NEEDED AFTER A LOOOOONNNG 4 DAYS!!!

well, that's it. super glad to have some down time tonight!

Super Duper: I'M GOING TO VIRGINIA IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!!
Super Pooper: boys

1 comment :

Elaine said...

my goodness kid. its a miracle you had time to call me at all much less play a whole game of phone tag!! YAY for Katy!! So exciting. Lets talk ASAP.