Sunday, August 12, 2007

...facebook=stalkerville...

yeah, i've reached a new level of stalker...but that's okay, atleast i can acknowledge it. So, mainly for elaine, but for all you bloggers out there that are dying to know if "he" has a girlfriend...after some extensive facebook stalking, I'm leaning towards yes. If I'm wrong, they at least used to date or hang out, I think....hmmm, that's pretty uncertain, but there is reason to be suspicious and certain things to make me think they are dating...so, it's probably best that I err on the side of caution and assume he does. That way if he doesn't, it's a nice surprise, right?

well, since I'm posting anyways, I'll update you that I flew to Dallas for my dear friend, Jae's wedding. It was uber beautiful. I'm so glad I was there! I'll post picks on facebook. If there's anyone who doesn't use facebook and would like to see pics, just let me know...I think most of you can see them on fb. Give me a few days though to get them uploaded.

Super Duper: My team won both our v-ball games today!!!
Super Pooper: I'm EXHAUSTED!!! because I had to wake up at 5:00am to catch a flight to make it to church on time...looooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggg day!

No comments :