Wednesday, August 08, 2007

...does he have a girlfriend???

that's all I want to know!!! does he have a girlfriend??? maybe you can help me out on this...how friendly is a guy allowed to be if he has a girlfriend? and how do you tell if he's just a nice guy, or if he's flirting? and how much should you flirt back to give him a little encouragement? ugh! should I just ask our mutual friend if the guy has a girlfriend? or is that too bold? should I just put myself out there? what's the worst that could happen? is he interested, or am I just reading in to everything?

these are all the overanalytical questions that I ask myself, making nothing into something and just asking for drama! but hey, it keeps things interesting, adds a little spice to life.

sorry, i'm not really wanting to give any details about the situation, but rather just wanted to throw out my frustration...

things have been good lately. saw "Bourne Ultimatum" last weekend with some friends, the parents cam through town and took me to lunch, my sister, her husband and 2 boys were her Monday night and Tuesday. I'm headed to Dallas this weekend for Jae's weeding, should be fun!!!

that's the basics, oh, in recent news, Lillian and Josh got engaged, and Erin & Jeff got engaged...there's something in the water...I need to get me some of that water!

Super Duper: my volleyball team is in 6th place out of 18 teams!!!
Super Pooper: my office in the new building is kinda small and has a big pole in the middle of the wall with windows, but atleast I have an office and windows, right?

2 comments :

T said...

Hey cool, I made the blog list! I'll have to put you on mine...now that I have internet!!! Asking the mutual friend doesn't sound too bad, depending on if it is a girl and how comfortable you feel with that person. Have fun wearing your super cute dress this weekend!

Elaine said...

you have to let us know once you find out whether he does or does not have a gf. i am in suspense.