Sunday, November 11, 2007

...a few things you might like to know...

well, let's face it, you might could care less, but here's some random tidbits about life lately:
  • officially put away all spring/summer shoes, sleeveless and short sleeve shirts, and capris, to make room in the closet for sweaters, boots, corduroy, you know, fall/winter gear!
  • i'm uber excited because it's ice skating season!!!
  • a friend of mine introduced me to google reader for keeping up with blogs that you read, and I LOVE IT (I highly recommend it)!!! I've started reading blogs from people I don't even know, like a girl who has quadruplets, and another one who had a baby born at 23 weeks...uber preemie. I don't know what it is, but I could read these blogs for hours!
  • cleaned my car from the inside out, no trash, no junk in the trunk (literally), and no nasty grime on the outside!!!
  • projected move date for the church offices is Dec 5-8!!!! I'll have 4 walls, a ceiling, and a door again!!!
  • going home on Wednesday night to be with my mom when she has the "spot" removed from her face
  • i've already started my Christmas list of what I'm getting everyone in my family (note: there's 13 of us now :O)!!! Gotta start now so I can spread out the spending!
  • I just figured out that my projected graduation date from seminary is December '09...I know, sounds far away, but at least I have a goal, right?

well, if a couple is 2 and a few is 3, then I'd say I surpassed my "few things" to fill you in on. That's the most of what I can think about for now.

Super Duper: it's almost time for Christmas music!!!

Super Pooper: the next 2 months are going to be MADNESS!!!

5 comments :

Elaine said...

you get an office for your birthday! what a great present for turning 25...you're officially about to be old. just so you know.

TheCrazySquirrel said...

oh, so now you want to use Google Reader. After I've told you time and time again that your yellow and light colored neon fonts are hard to read in Google Reader and you just told me I should stop using Google Reader and look at it on your real blog. Now you like it...uh huh. Go ahead and say it...I'll be waiting in my cubicle for it tomorrow.

"Yes Cliff, you were right, Google Reader is much better and I will control my font color from now on!"

T said...

I don't know how to do bulleted comments, but here goes...

I'm glad you are enjoying Google Reader.

I haven't packed away my summer stuff yet, its 80 today for crying out loud!

I'll be praying for you and your mom later this week.

Exciting that you will have your degree in a year!

T said...

Oh and what day is your birthday?

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh, remember Dr. and Mrs. Hassell? They are going to be on Oprah talking about their love letters on Wednesday! So crazy!