Saturday, December 22, 2007

...signing off...

well, most likely this will be my last most of 2007. I'm headed out tomorrow after church to Corpus Christi for Christmas with the fam. So, just for a brief run down, and stealing an idea from the beloved lainey di, I thought I'd share the things I'm looking forward to while in CC:
  • of course time with the fam, esp the kiddos!!! Ashlyn, Cole, Brady & Blake
  • of course Christmas day...can't wait for people to see what I got them...especially Kelly's stocking!!! it's quite impressive!
  • Christmas Eve with the Darrols (Davis, Berry, Nichols - my dad made that up!)
  • eating my favorite fajitas at POETS!
  • seeing old friends!
  • Jeff & Erin's wedding!!!
  • Bachelorette party in Austin!!!
  • and just some good chill time, no work, no going to the office, just being with friend and family

I really hope that you all have a Merry Christmas, and that you celebrate the birth of our King with your friends and family!

Super Duper: apartment is looking really good!!!

Super Pooper: still need a present for dad :(

1 comment :

Sonja Blue said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!