Tuesday, January 01, 2008

...a photo chronicle of the holidays...

Christmas day, yes, my dad is dressed up in a Santa suit. Brady & Blake had just driven in, they were all waiting on the steps for Ash & fam to arrive, so we'd all be together on Christmas day!

Brady helping Cole discover one of his new Christmas presents. Such fun having all the cousins play together on Christmas!


Oh yes, my mom had material for the kids to dress up like Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus...you know its presh!


Me and my boys at Jeff's wedding...no one would have bet that he'd be the first of our group to get married!!! Congrats Erin & Jeff!!!



Lainey & I at the wedding!


Fun friends having brunch the morning after Elaine's Bachelorette celebration!
Super Duper: I've unpacked, done laundry, undecorated my tree!!!
Super Pooper: LOTS to do in the next month!

No comments :