Wednesday, February 06, 2008

...things I love (and don't love) about being single...

don't ask me where this came from, I guess I decided it had been a while since I had done a "listing" post...

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BEING SINGLE:

  • eating whatever I want for dinner, whenever I want it
  • keeping the apt as dirty, or clean (which is rare), as I want
  • getting home from work and immediately putting on my pajamas, even if its only 6:00pm
  • leaving town - traveling whenever I want or need to, and not having to take anyone else's schedule into account
  • spending my own money however I choose
  • pretending that every young single guy I meet might be interested in me
  • sprawling out on my queen size bed
  • waking up on my own schedule
  • watching episode after episode of GG...and nobody says a thing about it!

THINGS I DON'T LOVE ABOUT BEING SINGLE:

  • eating dinner alone...night after night
  • having to pay for everything out of my own little salary
  • having to introduce yourself in class and under the "family" category, having to say, "I'm single"
  • not having anyone to vent to when I'm angry, or sad, or just had a loooong day

Well, sadly enough that's all I can come up with. But the good news is the pros outweigh the cons...so, that's good!

Super Duper: I'm getting a much needed haircut on Friday!

Super Pooper: I don't get to be a SPARK (Tallowood's Disciple Now) leader this year because I have stupid class in Ft Worth :(

there, I changed the color...are you happy rebs?

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

OKay, so this is my favorite on your pro list! Cracks me up!
"pretending that every young single guy I meet might be interested in me" That is so awesome! And puhlease girlfriend, you know this is not true under your con list...
"not having anyone to vent to when I'm angry, or sad, or just had a loooong day". You vent to me all the time. :) And I'm glad you do!

Unknown said...

while i'm not exactly single, mine does live in california, and let me add to the con list that it is very difficult to take and pick up your car from the shop. i am dealing with that today.

sometimes i really think people should come in pairs.