Monday, February 11, 2008

...200th post!!!

Yeop! This is my 200th post!!!
Here's pix of my new fah-bulously decorated office!!! The rents came up this weekend, we did some mad shopping and then hanging of pictures and arranging of furniture and this is how it ended up!!! Needless to say, I'm very well pleased!


view from standing at the door: desk, lamp, "JOY" painting that my friend made for me!!! & office chair, shelves & pictures on wall, vase with tall sticky things in the back, column with metal art thing...notice color scheme - red, black, and ice blue



red microsuede storage bench with 3 zebra print pillows (possibly my favorite part!!!), and book shelf with a few lucky ladybugs that survived the ladybug purge of 2008!


This is the view standing behind my desk. That is a black round swivvle chair on the other side of the desk, with a nice blue raw silk pillow, a plant & plant stand next to it, and yes, that good ole Baylor dipolma found a spot too!!

Well that's it!!! I love it and now it feels like home!

Super Duper: had a fun weekend with my parents here!

Super Pooper: its stormy outside, which would be fine if I were home, but I'm still at work, which means I have to get home in the gross rain, which means there is sure to be traffic, yuck!

4 comments :

Elaine said...

I LOVE your new office!!!!! Will you come help me decorate mine when I get one in September? I'm going to need help and you are obvi a pro!! It looks so posh and professional. Love it!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

super cute Kasey!!

Michelle said...

I love your office! So chic....

claymonster said...

Nice job, lady! Now get back to work & quit horsing around.