Wednesday, April 02, 2008

...economic stimulus...

Supposedly we're all getting this money from the gov't...here's my thoughts on how I'll stimulate the economy -
  • plane ticket to Cali
  • plane ticket to Lil's wedding
  • beef up savings account (obviously not what the gov't wants me to do!)
  • pay off credit card
  • put it towards student loans
  • shop shop shopping! New Outlet Mall???? I think yes!
  • a massage!!!
  • new bedding
  • new piece of furniture for my bedroom
  • Other? Any ideas?

Odds are I'll do a combination of 2 or 3 of these options...I'd love to hear any ideas you had for me, and what you plan to do to stimulate the economy!

Sorry for the kinda random post.

Super Duper: staying in town this weekend!

Super Pooper: missing the kids already...pathetic, I know

2 comments :

Jeff said...

2 plane tickets hope the government is liking you more than he is me =)

Elaine said...

My vote is a plane ticket and some shopping!! I think I might use mine to stimulate the economy in Cancun when I go next month!