Sunday, March 30, 2008

...unprecedented...

I could be wrong, but I don't think I have EVER posted 2x in one day.

I just wanted to share, and note so that some day I could look back and remember tonight.

Today Tallowood voted on a new Music Minister, Allen Hightower. He is amazing and will be a great addition! His wife and daughter are fahbulous too! Tonight's worship service was kinda a celebration of his coming to Tallowood. It was truly a wonderful night of worship! Children sang, youth sang, adults sang, handbells played, jazz band played, flutes, and some drama from the youth drama team.

It was just one of those moments where I was so glad to be a part of a church like Tallowood. Not only as a staff member, but as a part of the congregation. It is a joy to worship together and see God move. It makes me feel blessed that God has brought me to this place. I am grateful to God for choosing to use me.

To be honest, sometimes I worry that I am spoiled, and that I may not ever want to leave or may have unrealistic expectations somewhere else. But I just trust that the Lord will guide and lead me in His perfect timing.

Until then, I'm glad to be where I am! And thankful for God's provision!

Super Duper: a guy asked me for my # tonight
Super Pooper: it was the cashier at Wendy's...hahahahaha, go ahead, laugh, it's hilarious!

2 comments :

Jeff and Erin said...

you're right... that's hilarious...did you give it to him? =o)

Jen McCrady said...

go Kacey! look at you... what a flirt. :)