Friday, May 23, 2008

...lame flick...

You know when you go to rent a movie, and there are all those movies that you've never seen or heard of. Random titles, and you wonder how you never knew about it...

Well, I went to Blockbuster today and decided to be adventurous and rent a movie I had never heard of.

Allow me to enlighten you: THERE'S A REASON YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!!

Most of you probably know this, and are laughing at me right now. I tried to give something a chance, branched out, and totally regret it! Of course, maybe I wasn't tooo smart in my choice, but still...its gonna be a loooooooong time before I give another noname movie a chance.

What movie was it that I rented you ask? I'm almost ashamed to admit it. It's called Two Weeks. It's about a woman who's dying...like I said, not sure what drew me to it, other than the fact that Sally Field is in it, and I think she's fabulous.

So there you have it, burned.

Super Duper: chill weekend
Super Pooper: still need a music teacher for 3 & 4 year olds for VBS...yeah, and we're only 2 weeks out, no sweat! ha!

No comments :