Friday, May 30, 2008

...let's review...

May has been terrifically calm...somewhat.

I forced myself to stay in town...I think this is my 3rd weekend in town in a row!! Considering my travel schedule in February, March & April, this is a HUGE feat!

I finished school...and got straight As this semester!

VBS madness is at its height...9 days and counting!

June is going to be terrifically crazy!!!

I fly out next Friday morning for Lillian's wedding weekend festivities. I'll be in Plano a total of 32 hours! Then fly back to Houston on Saturday night.

Sunday is VBS set up day!!! Always crazy and fun and exhausting...last minute details needing to come together. Oh, and did I mention my mom and 2 nephews will be arriving as well???? Good times.

Then of course, Monday - Friday (June 9-13) is VBS, with mom & nephews bunking at my apartment!

Then Friday (last day of VBS) my sister comes to pick up the boys and take them home. Mom stays til Saturday to help me get ready for Camp Tallowood!

Sunday I leave for Camp Tallowood (June 15-20)! I'm uber pumped about going...just hope I have some energy left after VBS!

Get back on Friday the 20th and my parents will be coming in town some time that weekend for us to celebrate Father's Day & my dad's birthday!

Then I have a few days in the office, and down time to get ready for (drum roll please.....) AUNT'S WEEKEND!!! I leave Wednesday night, June 25 for Temple. Then Thursday morning I load up the 2 boys, head to Waco, pick up Ashlyn, and head to Dallas with the 3 kids in my back seat! Yikes! I know, you're dying to know the theme this year - Aunt's Weekend: Where Kids Rule! We're doing a Prince & Princess theme, think Medieval Times, capes, crowns...oh, and the kids will get to decide on a lot of what we do, since kids rule!

So there you have it, June is gone in a flash! So far July looks calmer...just a few weekend trips, maybe Schlitterbaun, San Antonio with friends? Should be doable!

Hope you all have a great summer! I'll post as often as I can...but we'll see!

Super Duper: Dave & Jess Ray's CD release concert tonight. then all night middle school lock-in!
Super Pooper: not sleeping all night!

No comments :