Monday, May 05, 2008

...the past 5 days...

Man, life just doesn't seem to slow down. Things have been so busy lately, but I'm glad to say that things maaay be calming down, that is if you consider VBS, the busiest time of my work year, to be calm. But no, really, I don't have any plans to leave town until June 6!!! That's HUGE for me!

Anywho, many of you probably remember that I was on staff retreat last Thursday & Friday, then off to Waco for Lillian's lingerie shower, here's some pics from the long weekend!
Staff group photo after our recreational softball game! Yeah, that was commical!



The shower was Gilmore Girls themed!!! Yes, I got us matching shirts! (ignore the salsa in my Luke's Diner mug - haha)



Junk food for the shower...all GG themed of course! Yes, that's chinese food boxes in the background, and of course we had several pizzas as well!!!

All in all it was a great weekend...just exhausting!

Super Duper: DONE WITH SCHOOL TIL AUGUST! A much welcomed 3 month break!!!

Super Pooper: The paper I turned in today probably wasn't my best work :(

No comments :