Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...a hearty good laugh...

I just wanted to share how much I love laughter and how much good I think it can do a person!

I truely believe it is the best medicine for gloomy days, when your down in the dumps. Now, most of you know, that I love to laugh out loud, VERY loud! But I think even the laughing on the inside can be therapuetic. For example, Charis sent me an email yesterday that said "Hot Pocket"...I was cracking up on the inside and let out a "HA" and yes, maybe I was alone in my office.

Or earlier today, I don't even remember what we were talking about, but I was standing at my friend Rebecca's desk (as I often do throughout any given day), and she said something that was so funny I literally threw my head back in laughter (I'm sure the whole office heard....oops!).

And then there's yesterday when Rebecca & I were walking out together being ridiculous, talking about boys, giggling I'm sure, then all of a sudden her ankle rolled off her shoe and made her knee give out...you know what I'm talking about...we just DIED laughing...sooo good for the soul!

So, I challenge you to laugh out loud today. Trust me, you'll feel better about life!

Super Duper: Seeing old friends this weekend!
Super Pooper: the back burner

No comments :