Monday, September 29, 2008

...several things...

#1 - I had a great weekend! Friday I headed to Waco and on my way stopped at the new 290 outlet mall...yes, I got myself in trouble! 3 words: Ann Taylor Loft! Then I met my sister for dinner with Ashlyn & Cole, and then we headed to Trent's (my b-i-l) high school football game. It was pretty fun, my sister, Katy met us there with her 3 boys. I moreso enjoyed being with all the kiddos than anything!

#2 - My nephew Brady called me last week to tell me that he became a Christian!!! He is so excited about it, called everyone to tell them, and even at the game on Friday night was telling people, "I'm a Christian!" I'm so glad that he's excited about it and hope and pray he understands this is the most important decision he'll make in his whole life! The sad part is I won't be able to be at his baptism, since I am a minister and work on Sundays.

#3 - Saturday I met up with 2 of my dearest friends, Emily & Elaine. We met at the Baylor Bookstore and a made few purchases before meeting up with Jeff, Kristy, Molly & Jen. It was super fun to catch up with old friends! We spent the rest of the day hitting fun spots like Spice & Common Grounds! #4 - I had a chance on Friday to show my sister, Kristy, the dress that I like and was thinking about getting to wear to my sister, Kelly's, wedding in March. No, it's not any of the dresses I presented in the poll that you all chimed in on. She confirmed that it's super cute, and my mom's ordering it for me in Corpus! Yay!!! I'm super excited to have it figured out, since I've been fretting about it for months! Here are 2 pics of the dress. I'm getting the pink one, but it doesn't show the dress very well, so here it is in green as well, so that you can see more of the style.






















#5 - Sunday was a real treat because some of my dear old friends, Rob & Lynda, were in town from Colorado! It was super fun to see prego Lynda & catch up with old friends! A bunch of us gathered at a friend's house and decorated onsies for Levi! Here's one of my fave pics of Rob & Lynda from last year's Hallo-wii party!



#6 - I started a Bible Study with a group of girls on Thursday nights! I'm super excited about the study & the relationships!

#7 - We are officially moving into the new worship center at Tallowood THIS SUNDAY!!!
That's about it for now!
Super Duper: "English (pirate)" language setting on facebook!
Super Pooper: I wrote this post 3 times before it saved!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

I love the dress you picked! Its perfect. It was so fun to see you this weekend. Can't wait until Homecoming!!