Tuesday, October 21, 2008

...odds & ends...

1 - i had a super busy and fun weekend, full of work, friends & even a fundraiser event

2 - i have made a few exceptions on the "spending freeze" but not by shopping...i needed a few things for my costume for Friday night (more on that later), and at the fundraiser I did buy coffee & a CD, but hey, it was for a good cause...

3 - lately people's missuse of the words their/there/they're has really annoyed me

4 - I have a test on Thursday that is going to kick my but, yet I'm still not motivated to study

5 - we hired a new secretary at work...hope it works out well!!!

6 - I'm loving the cooler weather, and can't wait for it to get even colder (we'll see how long this lasts!)

7 - We're having the 2nd annual Hallo"wii"n Jr. Staff gathering...I would tell you about my costume...but its a surprise!!! I'm super excited...I promise I'll post pics!!

8 - My mom & dad officially bought our plane tickets for Kelly's wedding in March!!! We'll be gone a full week...talk about a VACATION!!!! Puerto Rico here we come!!!

9 - My sisters started a jewelry making business...mainly beaded necklaces, but they are cracking me up. They even named it, Klassy Kreations (Ks, since we're all Ks in my fam).They are making a website, business cards, etc. I'll post pics of the merchandise if I get some...its pretty cute stuff, makes great gifts!

10 - struggling with what to do with the hair...grow it out? shape it up? hmmmm...

That's about it for now.

Super Duper: I too tried and loved the salted caramel hot chocolate at S-bucks!
Super Pooper: family reunion is cancelled :(

No comments :