Monday, October 13, 2008

...same song, 4th verse...

every year around this time I get excited about Baylor Homecoming

every year I have to juggle spending time with family and friends while I am there

every year I think I have coordinated everything and made plans with everyone so that I can see everyone that I want to see and do all the things I want to do involved with Homecoming

every year my family changes their plans and it messes me up

every year I get frustrated because I thought I had it all figured out

every year I still go to Homecoming

every year I still have a great time

every year I still get to see everyone that I want to

Can't we just skip the nasty inbetween frustrating part?

Super Duper: my nephew, Brady is getting baptized on Nov 2!!!
Super Pooper: when I told him I couldn't be there because I work at a church, he said, "Can't you just tell them you need a day off...it's really important." :(

3 comments :

T said...

Nice fall blog layout! :)

Rebecca said...

love, love, love, love, love, love, love the new background!

Jeff said...

Tell your family your plans and to work around yours! If you don't want to email me your plans and I will fill them in! My job has given me much practice in breaking bad news =)