Thursday, October 09, 2008

...when it rains it pours...

This week has been rotten, down right rotten.

My allergies are going crazy! Its out of control. I'm so run down that I'm grumpy! That's right, apparently somewhere along the way I became a grumpy sick person.

On top of my foul mood I've had a super stressful week at work...which has made me even more irritable. I'm confident I've been no fun to be around. I just kind of sulked around the office feeling sorry for myself all week.

I hate bad weeks. Hopefully its almost over. I've got a chill weekend on the horizon, surely next week has to be better, right? Surely...

Super Duper: so far so good on the "spending freeze"
Super Pooper: the amount of money i've spent on allergy meds, kleenex, nasal spray, and now i'm headed to the dr tomorrow...great, a nice co-pay and probably a prescription...getting sick is expensive!

3 comments :

T said...

Aw bummer! I can relate to the sickness. I had to take last friday and monday off work. I didn't fully get to enjoy the new worship center because I was concentrating so hard on not sneezing and not blowing my nose, which EVERYONE would have heard in detail in there during Duane's sermon. Can't wait to experience it without a cold.

Jeff said...

props on the spending freeze!!

sorry your week has sucked so much, i hope the next one is better!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better friend!
~liesal