Tuesday, November 04, 2008

...the biggest University parade in the nation...

atleast I think that's true...

Well, Saturday morning started off frustrating when I called my sister (Kristy) to see where she wanted to meet up for the parade and she informed me that her kids were exhausted from Halloween and they weren't going to make it! I was super upset...but that's pretty par for the course for my family. So, a few weeks ago my entire family, and even some extended family were going to be at the parade, and it ended up being just my sister Kelly & I...typical. I quickly got over it and was glad to spend a few more mins with friends before meeting up with my sister to work the crowd and end up in the "Corpus section" of the crowd on Penland lawn. Sadly, I didn't see much of the parade though because I was busy seeing old friends...which is my favorite part anyways! So here are some pics, even though there aren't any of floats or balloons or anything of that nature....ooops!


Sorry if these pics get a little redundant...me and a friend, me and a friend, me and my sister...

Super Duper: voted in my first Presidential election

Super Pooper: I have tons of homework and studying to be doing...but I'm addicted to the election coverage...

No comments :