Wednesday, November 05, 2008

...Brady's baptism...

THE PROUD CHRISTIAN!!!
Along with this past weekend being Baylor Homecoming, my nephew, Brady, was also getting baptized. HE WAS SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! It was precious!!! I didn't think I was going to be able to be there, but my boss insisted and made it possible for me to be out on a Sunday! I didn't realize how much I was going to want to be there, but man, I'm so glad I was able to be there! When I told him I was going to get to be there he shouted, "Woooohoooo!!!!" Glad he was so excited! Part of me doesn't want him to get much bigger, he's still in the sweet lovable and loving stage...soon to be in that tooo cool for hugs and possibly a little sassy stage...we'll see I guess.

Like I said, he was super excited about becoming a Christian, getting baptized, and the fact that so many people had come to see him get baptized! It was really great because all of my sisters and Ashlyn & Cole, plus Brady's other grandparents were able to be there! At the house before we left for church I took a few pics of Brady, to commemorate the day, and he said, "Wait, let me get my Bible. I have to take a picture holding the Bible." Who knows where he comes up with this stuff! Love it!

So, since I love posting pics, and I assume ya'll like seeing pics...here are a few from that morning!


I told you, he was excited about posing with his Bible. haha, such a funny kid!


had to put one in of my Blakers! Such a funny little bro!

soooo sweet, Brent (my bro-in-law) got choked up as he started to baptize his oldest son! There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd!


gettin dunked
family photo...with the pastor too, haha


like I said, he's a poser, look at that hand on his chin, sweet photo with the p's


with his "favorite Aunt"
Super Duper: easy smeeezy test tomorrow, then the rest of that class and my other classes are canceled! basically a free day from class!

Super Pooper: Cliff doesn't think I can keep up this blogging every day for 30 days...thanks for the vote of confidence Cliff...just because you couldn't do it, doesn't mean other people can't...and thus begins my persistence to prove you wrong!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

i believe in you kase and look forward to reading your daily blogging :)
liesal

Elaine said...

Brady is so sweet! I can't believe how big he is. Seems like we were just in the dorm getting excited about you becoming an aunt twice over!