Thursday, November 06, 2008

...crazy, I was crazy once...

Allow me to start by extending congratulations to Elaine and Sara for passing the TX Bar!!!! I know this is a huge sigh of relief!! Way to go SMARTIES!!!!

Well, I've been encouraged to do a "crazy" post. Things about me that might make me a little bit crazy. I think since I'm attempting to post for 30 days straight I thought I'd just insert randomly a post here and there about things that might be unique or make me "crazy."

The first thing I can think of is that when I get home I like to get comfy. Even if its 5:00pm. If I know that I am in for the night, I put on a t-shirt and usually gouchos. Even though I'm not going anywhere, I don't like to put on my pajama pants or especially pajama shorts (boxers). I like to lounge in my gouchos, and then only allow myself to put on pajama pants right as I'm getting into bed. Oh, and the t-shirt and gouchos have to match or at least compliment each other...no clashing allowed!

Now you might think that this is not that crazy, but I am very committed to this pattern, and do not let myself stray from it. Also, keep in mind that I live by myself. There is noone there to impress or be proper for. I don't have to worry about looking good or presentable. Noone ever comes to my door by accident or just to stop by. My neighbors can't see in and I think only once have knocked on my door needing something. Trust me, when I'm in for the night, I'm not going to see anyone! But for some reason, this is my system and I like it. I only have 2 pair of gouchos that I really like to lounge in, so I am very careful to only wash one at a time so that I always have a pair to wear.

Ok...sorry that wasn't very exciting, maybe I'll come up with something more "crazy" next time.

Super Duper: Mom's doing better! Thanks for the prayers!
Super Pooper: behind in my reading for both classes!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

my dear, I seem to recall an incident where someone knocked on your door at night and you called the police...only to discover that they were knocking to give you the keys you had left on the outside. I even tried to find your post about it. So you never know who will be knocking on that door!!