Saturday, November 22, 2008

...Christmas decorations...

Just wondering if its worth putting out Christmas decorations for yourself? I have decorated my apartment for the past 3 years, and I guess every year someone ends up coming over at some point, but for the most part I'm the only one that sees them. So, do you think it's worth it? Since Thanksgiving is so late and then I'm going to be out of town the first weekend in December...so, what do you think? Should I go through the effort of getting out the tree and decorating it? Is it part of the holiday season and I'll feel like its just a normal month without it? What are your thoughts?

Super Duper: getting sick of my titles "Super Duper" & "Super Pooper"...any suggestions?
Super Pooper: lack of things to post about

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Personally, I appreciate nothing more than Christmas decor and it makes me so happy to come home to such cheer during the hectic holiday season, but if it does not have this same effect for you then why do you decorate?
~liesal

Elaine said...

I love all the decor too, but if the tree is a hassle, then maybe skip the tree and just put out your other decorations?