Thursday, November 20, 2008

...my day today...

wake up get ready for school

not go to work because I have to go to Conroe for a special lunch with my Evangelism class - an estimated 1 hour and 20 mins in the car

haul all the blessed way to my seminary - another estimated 1 hour and 20 mins in the car

do a big presentation in my 3:00 class

drive back to the West side of town, but not only to my apartment, but to a friend's house at 290 & Hwy 6 to celebrate her birthday - another hour in the car

back to my apartment late tonight - only about 25 mins in the car

Grand total driving time today - over 4 hours in the car, all while staying in the Houston metroplex! oh the joys of living in the 5th largest city in the US

i'll let you know how it all went tomorrow!

Super Duper: got all my homework done that I didn't know was due today
Super Pooper: called to get a haircut appt and had a horrible time finding a time that worked with my weekend schedule, so they had to squeeze me in and supposedly my lady's not going to have time to blow dry and style my hair...booooo...that's almost my favorite part, after the hair washing/head massage part of course

1 comment :

claymonster said...

Hey now, don't sell Houston short -- it's the 4th largest city (behind New York, LA, Chicago). I feel your pain on the driving thing. If there's anything that will "drive" me out of Houston, it's the traffic and the sprawl.
Hope you made it through that crazy day in one piece!