Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...the worst news in the last 24 hours...

I wish I could just copy the chat conversation I had last night...but it seems to have disappeared. Here's the reader's digest version:

guy in class: how are your reports coming for class?

me: not working on them til after Thanksgiving

guy: um...they are due this Thursday

me: you have GOT to be kidding me, don't kid about something like that

guy: I'm not kidding

me: well then I'm freaking out

guy: don't freak out

me: I think I might cry

guy: don't cry, it'll be alright.

#1 - this guy is married so stop thinking what you are already thinking
#2 - I already have a huge presentation over a large book on Thursday that has been taking all of my time for the past 2 weeks
#3 - now I have 2 book reports over 2 books I haven't read, plus 3 little evangelism report things ALL DUE ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!! YIKES!!! Guess what I'll be doing for the next 24 hours! UGH!

Super Duper: a job that allows me to cram stuff in like this
Super Pooper: driving to Conroe for lunch with my class tomorrow, then having to haul all the way to the COMPLETE opposite side of town for my 3:00 class in which I have the presentation.

1 comment :

Jeff and Erin said...

I'm so sorry! I think I've had nightmares where this happens... but you don't get to wake up - that stinks. Praying for you