Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...random picture...

a few weeks back people were posting the 6th picture of the 6th album on their computer. Since I have nothing better to post about...well, actually I do, but I can't post about it on the www (um...that sounded waaaay more scandelous than I meant it to, I just meant that I can't tell the whole world). Anywho, I am resorting to this random source of something to post about. Now, mind you, I don't have very many pictures on this laptop because I've only had it about a year and a half and I put ALL of my pictures on my hard drive at work. But, for what it's worth...here's the 6th picture of the 6th album on my computer...

My handsome life long friend, Jeff & I at Elaine & Brian's rehearsal dinner.

I love that Jeff & I have known eachother our whole lives...there are very few people outside of my family that I can say that about, especially people my age. I love Jeff, and Jeff knows I love Jeff (and Erin does too), and whether or not he always wants to admit it, Jeff loves me. Jeff is the closest thing to a brother I've ever had.

He has seen me cry (which only a few people can say)

he has thrown me in the back of his truck after someone smothered me in shaving cream and hosed me off at a gas station

I have set my hair on fire praying over Jeff

Jeff & I can honestly say neither one of us has ever been attracted to the other (side note: you know the whole theory that one person in a boy/girl friendship is always attracted to the other, well we have always accused the other one of being the one who is attracted to the other because we each know its not us...did you follow that? haha....well, its irrelevant now since he's married to the ever wonderful and loverly Erin!)

Jeff has refused to talk to me for months because I burped in his ear once

Jeff and I spent countless hours playing spades, hearts, chicken foot, etc in high school

Jeff humored me and was my date to a KXA event and attended CRUSH many many a time

Jeff makes some of the most amazing fajitas you have ever put in your mouth...its been yeas since I've had them and they still hold a special place in my heart

and one of my favorite memories with Jeff, he honored me by taking me to my prom!!!

Trust me, the list could on an on an on...but that gives you a good idea about why I love Jeff! I'm glad that picture came up, since Jeff will be leaving the states soon, I'm glad to dedicate a post to him so that he knows how grateful I am for his friendship and his heckling me for the past 25.5 years. Funny, I thought this was going to be a lame post, but I'm actually really glad for the 6th picture of the 6th album!

Super Duper: holidays are upon us and I love the holiday spirit

Super Pooper: soooo sick of eating out!!!

3 comments :

Kristy said...

Okay, I'm wondering what is going on that can't be shared on the web. Can you share it with me??

Jeff and Erin said...

awww... that was really sweet! And you're right - Jeff loves you, even if he won't tell you that all the time. He also expects you to come visit us!

Jeff said...

Ya you are coming to visit start saving your pennies. (Actually dollars might help more =)) Thanks for the post! Did you know you were the one who taught me to play spades? No you don't remember that well, you were. Thanks again!!