Monday, November 10, 2008

...writers block...

I am sad to admit that in the attempt to post every day, I have come to a point where I feel like I have nothing exciting to tell you about. Let's see...I could tell you about...

...how I'm babysitting for a sweet little 2 year old girl right now who I taught to say "Go Bears" and right now she's singing herself to sleep

...how there is junk in my throat and I'm having trouble swallowing lately

...how I'm excited to get to watch a full episode of DWTS tonight, which I haven't done in weeks because of my new Bible study.

...how greasy my hair is right now because I didn't wash it this morning

...how much trouble the Jr. Staff is having trying to find a date to have our Christmas party on

...how I wish I had already started my Christmas shopping this year

...how I'd love to see HSM3!!!

sorry guys, that's all I got...lets hope tomorrow's a more exciting day! Feel free to leave comments with ideas of things I could post about!

Super Duper: breakfast for dinner! yummm
Super Pooper: I've been waking up between 6:30 & 7:00am on my own...a good hour before my alarm goes off!!! yuck!

No comments :