Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...things I'm thankful for..

tis the season, and if you don't give thanks at thanksgiving, then you never will, I suppose. So, at the risk of being tooo cliche, here are things I'm thankful for this year:
  • Of course, my salvation! Thank you God for saving my soul!
  • A wonderful church to serve in and be a part of
  • Being 1 year away from graduation...i hope!
  • Ashlyn
  • Brady
  • Blake
  • Cole
  • Bradley
  • a loving and supportive family
  • a patient dad
  • a great brother-in-law to be
  • fun family trip to Puerto Rico in March for my sister's wedding!
  • my somewhat rent controlled apartment
  • my car...may it last 2 more years!
  • wonderful friends whom I love to laugh with, both new and old
  • a beautiful new sanctuary to worship in!
I didn't post about being thankful last year, but here's a comparison of thing I was thankful for 2 years ago and 3 years ago.

Super Duper: 3 days off
Super Pooper: does there have to be one every day?

No comments :