Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...they let people like me be mentors???

That's right. I'm a mentor and today I met my mentee for the first time. I can't really tell you about her, everything is confidential, so don't anticipate future anecdotes, but I do think its commical that I qualify as a mentor! hahaha

Funny, sometimes I still feel like one of the kids...but this title of adult keeps creeping in and apparently they think I am suitable to meet with, listen to, guide, encourage a 7th grade girl. We'll see how this goes. Our first session was good and easy conversation, I anticipate they should only get easier...time will tell.

So, that's my new experience for the day.

I'll be glad when this blogging every day is over. My life really isn't that exciting!

Super Duper: ordered Papa John's online!
Super Pooper: feeling like I don't have many warm clothes to wear

1 comment :

Elaine said...

I will miss your posts though ) :