Sunday, December 14, 2008

...cheesy Christmas movies...

I don't know what it is, but this year I seem to be a sucker for cheesy Christmas movies!

I keep managing to catch these movies that I've never even heard of, possibly made for TV only.

It doesn't matter how cheesy is, how bad the acting is, how predictable it is, how unrealistic it is, if it's on TV, I'm watching it. I find that it gets me in the spirit.

A few that I've found myself watching are:

Surviving Christmas

I'll Be Home For Christmas (starring JTT - bonus points if you know who that is, leave a comment without clicking on the link I provided and let me know your guess)

The Santa Claus 2 (currently watching)

We'll see if I run across any others...I think Charlie Brown Christmas is on Tuesday night, maybe I'll catch it.
My all time fave that I hope to catch this season is Home Alone (the original, not sequel).
I hope you catch some great flicks to get you in the holiday spirit! Of course, more than being in the holiday spirit, I hope you are able to focus on the miraculous birth of Christ and the ultimate gift that is Jesus!
Super Duper: got my Willow Tree nativity scene out today...it looks great in the little spot I found for it!
Super Pooper: a few people that are IMPOSSIBLE to shop for!

7 comments :

Jeff and Erin said...

JTT - gotta be Jonathan Taylor Thomas

Natrudy said...

JTT - that's so obvious, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, the love of my junior high life.

T said...

I totally knew that was Jonathan Taylor Thomas before I even saw the comments. We just watched Santa Clause 2, too! I love the crazy young reindeer at the end. And we managed to catch It's a Wonderful Life last night and Home Alone over Thanksgiving. I watched my all time favorite Christmas movie on Friday night: White Christmas!

Kristy said...

so obviously Jonathan Taylor Thomas! I used to be so in love with him. He came to Waco and my mom waited in line with me for 3 hours to meet him and take my picture with him. He was so cute!

SMT said...

Jonathan Taylor Thomas!

Elaine said...

Oh JTT, how I used to cut pictures of you out of magazines in middle school!

PS - I also love Holiday in Handcuffs on ABC Fam with Sabrina the Teenage Witch and AC Slater. Its classic.

Sarah Beth said...

i was in LUV with JTT, and seriously thought he might become my boyfriend.....then he was gay........so sad!